Sahakarn Wisavakorn Co., Ltd., former name "United Engineering Co., Ltd.", has been established since 1954 by Mr. Pratueng Kamprakob, a civil engineer from Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok, with a registered capital of Baht 500,000 to provide construction business service.
- In April 2007, the existing shareholders of SAHAKARN swapped their shares with TRC Construction Public Company. As a result, SAHAKARN has become a subsidiary of TRC Construction Public Company since the second quarter of 2007.
- In February 2008, SAHAKARN increased its registered capital from Baht 160 million to Baht 200 million in order to enhance its potentiality and opportunity in entering bidding process for construction works.
SAHAKARN has been registered and classified as a first class and special class contractor by many public entities such as
- Department of Highways
- The Royal Irrigation Department
- Department of Rural Roads
- Bangkok Metropolitan Administration
- Provincial Waterworks Authority
- Ports Authority of Thailand
In January 2009, SAHAKARN has been certified for the ISO 9001:2008 representing its standard quality of work.
SAHAKARN has 3 main business : 1) Infrastructure Construction, 2) Building, Factory and Warehouse Construction 3) General Construction.SAHAKARN services coverling from an architectural design up to a completion of building and construction or entire facility.